Thursday, July 17, 2014

Tales Of A Cosplay Noob: Top 5 Characters I'd Like To Cosplay As

My name is Missy and I'm a cosplay noob...

I have never cosplayed, never even dressed up on Halloween (I know..shocking) but for as long as I can remember, I've always been intrigued by cosplayers.

In no particular order, here are the top 5 characters I'd like to cosplay as.

1) Vega
Vega was my first video game crush, we all have those right? I would like to do a female version like the one in the picture. Being one of my favorite Street Fighter characters, I think Vega would be absolutely amazing to cosplay.

2) Hello Kitty
Hello Kitty..because why not? Hello Kitty is so freakin adorable and it'd be interesting to cosplay as her.

3) Ayato Sakamaki
From Diabolik Lovers, Ayato is my favorite character. I'd really like to create a female version of Ayato for this cosplay.

4) Johnny Bravo
Johnny Bravo was a show that I used to watch ALL THE TIME. I'd want to do a female version of this one too, the wig will be interesting to re-create. I'd like to maybe make it a bit..risque with a black corset instead of the t-shirt.

5) BMO
BMO is my favorite Adventure Time character. I like the idea of a blue wig like the ones in the pictures. I think creating a BMO costume would be so fun. I mean look at those dresses, they're adorable!

Are you into cosplay? What do you think of my choices? Let me know in the comments!

No comments:

Post a Comment

S Pink Premium Pointer